Sunday, May 30, 2010

'Tron Legacy' Trailer

Alright, I will be the first to admit that when I heard they were making a sequel to Tron I scoffed. I scoffed with the best of them. And I kept scoffing.

I stopped scoffing when I saw this trailer because it looks pretty sweet. I like the look of the regular world, all muted and heavily contrasty. And then in the Tron world it's all blacks and bright colors and neon. I also like Garrett Hedlund and I really love his voice. He's got a Michael Wincott voice without a Michael Wincott face (that's not putting Wincott down, he isn't ugly. But he does have a kickass voice!).

I haven't seen the first Tron in a LONG time, so I should catch it again, but I have to say I am looking forward to this. Plus, you can't beat a good looking guy who wears a skin-tight spandex suit with neon lights well. And Hedlund does.

No comments:

Post a Comment