HBO has a new trailer up with clips from season 3 which starts June 16th, I think. I can't wait! You might have to sign in/register to watch this, but if you are a True Blood fan, just do it.
Let me break down the goings-on in the preview:
- Bill appears to be stumbling out of the darkness. What are you up to, Bill?
- My sexy Swede is telling Sookeh that she is blinded by her obsession with Bill and she'll get herself killed. Oh someone comes inside what appears to be Bill's house.
- James Frain, who isn't the most pretty to look at but has a kick-ass voice, comes into Merlotte's and asks Tara for a True Blood. Then they are having sex...but this is True Blood, so not a surprise!
- A hillbilly sticks a gun in Sam's face! Hey, hillbilly? Don't mess with that mans glorious mug!
- Sam tells a lady (his mom?) that they met 34 years ago. Oh and hillbilly says: Who is he, mamma?
- There's Jessica dragging a dead body into Bill's house. Guess she killed that trucker? Then she's asking Pam what to do with a dead body if she were to have killed someone.
- The Swede's back! He looks frightened and tells Sookeh to invite him in. Werewolves are looking for Sookeh! They have red eyes...always a good sign!
- Jason is still stupid and asks Sookeh if Big Foot is real too and also Santa.
- Bill wakes up with scratches all over his face and says to someone that you can't love humans without bringing suffering upon them. Then he's with whats-her-face from last season. The crazy one that he played pianoman with. Yeah, her!
- Franklin Mott (James Frain. I looked up who he was playing. Nice casting!) licks Tara and asks to know everything about Bill and Sookeh. Of course! This show is like watching porn, only you feel dirty and also strangely satisfied at how fun it is. At least that's how I feel. Plus, the Skarsgård. But, I digress!
- Jason and Andy are still skulking around looking guilty and burning papers at the stove.
- Sookeh tells Eric that they need to go to Jackson (Mississippi, I assume), but he says he can't and she shouldn't go alone. Then Alcide (NICE casting indeed!) comes along to help her. Seriously! MUCH better choice to play him then I imagined from the description in the books. I pictured not this! YUM!
- Alcide takes Sookeh to the werebar where people grab at her and some dude asks if his pack can do nothing right! Then it cuts to some dude on a horse pointing a gun at someone, who I now see on second glance is Alcide with no shirt on (look to the lower right).
- Then a wolf growls/snarls!
- Sam tells hillbilly that he doesn't appreciate him trying to get him killed as we see DogSam run in front of a truck.
- Flash of cuts where Sookeh says they took someone from her while there are shirtless dudes howling in a bar, Sookeh running, loading of guns. There's a flaming, screaming person, people with no clothes, no clothes, FANTASTIC. Sex, moaning, sex, moaning and then more sex/moaning. YAY!
- Last, but not least, is Bill telling Sookeh not to come find him. He doesn't want to be found. She cries.
I can't wait. I live for this to fill my summer! Also, the Swede.