Sunday, September 27, 2009

'The Book of Eli' NEW trailer! Now with more GARY OLDMAN!

This is the second trailer for 'The Book of Eli' and holy crap it looks freakin' awesome! I know I've mentioned before that I have a soft spot for post-apocalyptic stuff, and this is just taking the cake!

I can just picture Barnaby (my Fallout 3 character) walking around the Wasteland with his G.E.C.K., a pack on his back, some cool shades...and I can also picture him kicking some ass a-la Denzel Washington!

Plus, Gary Oldman is in it. Who doesn't like Gary Oldman (if you say "me" I'll come and punch you!)?

The trailer is below and some Gary Oldman treats have also been included!




-Oh! Commissioner Gordon! It drips of Tony Scott crazy.




-If you haven't seen this movie, run out and get it NOW!


-Beautiful movie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment