Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 Reasons You Should Start Watching 'Supernatural' Last Week

I love Supernatural, that isn't new. I've been watching since midway through the first season. It's a lovely blend of scary and funny. It has a mythology that runs throughout some stand-alone episodes. It is acted brilliantly and it has two lovely lead actors. What's not to like?

If you are unfamiliar with the show, I recommend you go buy the previous seasons and then start watching them. I may go back and highlight some of the best episodes later, but for now...now feast your eyes on some scenes from last week's brilliantly hilarious episode, "Changing Channels". The boys get sucked into "TV Land" and hi-jinks ensue and unlike most times I say "hi-jinks ensue", I really mean it this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment