Thursday, December 17, 2009

If we work hard enough...we CAN succeed!

Alright, I've said it before. If you stop going to see crappy movies, they will stop making them. Case in point: Some awful movie with Robin Williams was scrapped by Disney after Old Dogs performed horribly bad. This is something I could have told them before wasting money on it, but whatever. Now, news rolls in that the sequel to Wild Hogs, Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride (yeah...that was the name), has been scrapped as well.

Now, let's give it a go with movies like 'Chipmunks 2: Electric Boogaloo' or whatever the abomination with chipmunks that talk, go to school and hit on human woman is. This should be the mission of all parents and singles out there. We can't do this alone. Lie to your children and tell them the movie is sold out, not out yet, you missed it; whatever it takes to stop them from making live-action/CGI-talking animal movies. If we try hard enough maybe we can stop the Marmaduke movie I just saw a poster for last weekend.

I'd say to try to stop Roland Emmerich movies, but even though I hate his movies, I have to say...without them my masterpiece Code Name: Rainbow Brite couldn't have been a reality.

I Watch Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment