Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Green Lantern *Fan* Trailer

Here are two facts: I LOVE Nathan Fillion and I don't care for super-hero movies (except Batman). But, that being said, my love of Nathan Fillion would cause me to see him starring in a huge Hollywood movie with first billing (I'd be like, "Yay! for Nathan Fillion!).

Well, some kid threw together a fake trailer for a movie where Nathan Fillion plays the Green Lantern, a story I know nothing about. Apparently there is a talking squirrel and some kind of fat doughnut-y thing in it...which makes no sense, but it's a super-hero movie, so it's not a surprise that there is something stupid in it.

The trailer is kinda good, though and clever. However...he needs to use the pen tool on FCP (if that's what he used) to lower that Star Trek music so we can hear what is being said...it's too loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment