Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What the hell is this?

Okay, I'm ONLY posting this because sometimes we all need a laugh. Seriously...listen to Skynet sing away for this girl. By Skynet, I of course mean a vocoder. My question is this: Why do these people keep getting record contracts when they can't sing without the usage of a machine to make them, sometimes, sound good but usually sound like shit? This sounds like shit. I get Styx using it in Mr.Roboto and Aerosmith using it...they don't suck.

And...here are some other things to ponder: Why are her boobs motionless and so far apart when she's standing up? Why does it look like she is wearing one of those Halloween fake-boob breastplates? I know they are fake, but why would you spend that much money on tatas that are roughly a mile apart and do not move? I don't get it!

Here's the laughter-inducer:

No comments:

Post a Comment