Monday, June 29, 2009

Box of old Zelda games found!

Oh, if I found this, I would be "SQUEEEEING" all over town! This is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, games of all time. Who can resist the little adorable Link walking around while that music tweets and twerps in the background!

Kotaku-Box of Old Zelda Games Redefines Definition of "Case Fresh"




Oh God...I'm having problems here! Call the medics! I LOVE Link! Remember when you go to that one castle down in the bottom left of the map and have to read that little book and he sings "Do-doo-do-doo-do-doo"? No...?Just me...? How old are you? Are you under 25? Well, then get your Wii out, fire up that wi-fi and buy that shit!

Via: Kotaku via gamesniped

3 comments:

  1. One of the best games of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd Chad's statement.

    Where was that box hidden? Did it get stuck in a time-warp? You don't just "misplace" 6 copies of one of the greatest games ever. I bet those will fetch a pretty penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I thought the same thing. Who buys an entire box of games and then forgets about them? Maybe a foreign store? Maybe a FuncoLand?
    Lucky bastard, whoever won them!

    ReplyDelete