Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to the Future 1 & 2 Side-by-Side Comparison

Someone made a side-by-side comparison of the end of Back to the Future 1 and the beginning of Back to the Future 2. Why? Because Michael J. Fox (or, Alex P. Keaton as I like to call him) aged between the two and whoever played his girlfriend was now played by Elisabeth Shue...so they had to reshoot. And reshoot they did. It's pretty awesome and I love these movies. I also want a hoverboard.

Funny story not related to this movie completely: This one time I was in Royal Oak, MI and there was a store across the street that had sweet-ass 80's shades on a rack in the window. There was even something painted on the window about referencing the 80's and being "cool". So as we waited for the light to change so we could cross I said to my sister, "The only thing missing is a DeLorean" and I shit you not, one pulled up to the light! I almost died laughing. What was worse: That someone was driving a DeLorean in 2007 (if the Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer was playing out the window, my life would have been complete), or that they were selling glasses and advertising you'd look "80's-cool" if you bought them?



Thanks I Watch Stuff (and College Humor)

1 comment:

  1. The Brighton Library has had a copy of the novelization of Back to the Future 2 on it's used book shelf for like 5 years now.

    ReplyDelete