Sunday, July 26, 2009

What kind of Skarsgård fan would I be...

If I didn't post this little gem?

First let me state, and I have witnesses (Robin Sachs, look him up if you need to) that can attest that I do not and would not ever act like some of the fans out there when meeting people I like. They are people too and all my gushing over this lovely man stems from him being incredibly entertaining and humorous in interviews/commentary, his generosity when meeting fans, his love of his family and, of course, the fact that he is lovely to look at/listen to (that accent, in English or Svenska, absolutely kills me!). So no...I would never actually ask him to bite me...I am a fan, not a nutcase. Robin on the other hand, would enjoy that request (hell, Alex might as well, but I don't actually know him)!

So...here is a humorous little video with Alex, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer on True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment