Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New True Blood Promo Pics*

Here is a new batch of True Blood promo pics that True-Blood.net rounded up.

I added some commentary for them! You're welcome!


*Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) in a tank-top? I don't even care what is going on in this scene...he's frakkin' hot!




*Eric (Skarsgard) seems to be offering his wrist/blood to someone. Yes, please!




*Eric (Skarsgard) and Bill (Stephen Moyer) are looking into a room. What'sa goin' on?




*Awww...I am so happy this seems to be playing out this way! Terry (Todd Lowe) and Arlene (Carrie Preston) are getting cozy. So cute! And in the second shot they look surprised. Might be when Eric is flying around for her kids?




*Fancy-Bill at piano and fancy ladies in a room with Bill in background, must be part of a flashback. Moyer's lookin' fancy here and I love those dresses!




*Yay! Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis)! But is it non-fucked-up Lafayette? Or back-to-normal Lafayette? I don't care, it's Lafayette!




*Let's see: She is wearing lingerie and he has his shirt open in a bedroom. Come on Jason! Don't fail me now! I know the tiger can't hide it's stripes...Oh! He's probably going to get in trouble with her husband too.

**For more promo pics, visit the link above**

No comments:

Post a Comment