Monday, August 24, 2009

"8-Bit Trip" 1500 Hours of Moving Lego's

Wow! 1500 hours of moving Lego bricks around to make a tribute to 8-bit video games? That's about as long as I've been playing Fallout 3 (I'm only sort of kidding).

Look at those little red, white and blue bastards go! How many years did I spend in front of our old PC playing Leisure Suit Larry and King's Quest? How many mornings and evenings did I waste blowing in, smacking on and swearing at that NES game system/cartridge just to play for 15 minutes before getting the red flashing screen (video at 1:35)? Too many! But man, did I enjoy those years and I miss them! The simple years of games that I still have no idea how to play (Ghostbusters. A Boy and His Blob). Man...I really want to play some old-school games now!

No comments:

Post a Comment