Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta DLC

The last of the DLC for Fallout 3 is expected to come out Wednesday, August 5. I wouldn't recommend getting it right then because while I LOVE Bethesda and this game, it often happens that the DLC comes out and shit goes wrong. Like the one time the DLC came out and the level was filled with exclamation points. I waited, so I didn't have that issue.

Anyway, I digress. This time you get taken up into space on the alien mothership, which I assume is called 'Zeta'. While on the ship it looks like you get a slew of new weapons and some new clothes to kill aliens in while you find your way to the bridge and secure your escape.

I am a HUGE Fallout 3 fan (which I was surprised at because I don't usually like RPG games) and I have bought every one of the other DLC's except 'Operation Anchorage'. The last one that came out is very large and filled with hillbillies, and I hope this DLC is just as awesome!

If you'll excuse me, I have to go play some Fallout 3 before True Blood comes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment