Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Mario Bros. for Wii

Apparently today is the day for video game related posts. This time it's about the new Super Mario Bros. game for the Wii.

It looks good, I like the old-school vibe. It appears to have those aggravating self-scrolling levels and plenty of levels that will cause me to completely lose it and end up yelling at no one in particular...just like the old days (or last week)! Remember when you would play 'Jaws' for NES for hours just to get that little pinger-thing and then one of those stupid baby Jaws would swim on, or a little jellyfish would swim up and you'd die, causing you to yell at the top of your lungs before starting all over again! That wasn't just me, was it?

But I digress. One thing I could do without is the stupid, "Ya! Ya-hoo!"'s Nintendo seems to think we want Mario and friends to make ever since, what, Super Mario 64? I hate that. Just let him jump in silence, damn it!

1 comment: